The Temple Tech is an active baselayer design for a variety of sports. It's lightweight, has a slim fit and is packed with features for performance in all conditions.
For Temple Tech, we use our ultra-lightweight Merino Air-Con fabric, a natural air conditioner with breathable and odour-resistant properties.
- Merino Air-Con 140
- Mons Slim Fit
- With half zip and hood for air circulation and sun protection
- Breathable merino mesh back panel and inserts
- Raglan sleeves and flatlock seams
- Extended back for more coverage
Hardly ever needs to be washed - hang to dry after a sweaty workout and the anti-bacterial properties of the merino wool will do the rest. We promise we tried it ourselves. Even if you smell after a sweaty run, this shirt won't.
Mons Royale are proud partners of ZQ Merino wool in New Zealand, the world's highest grade fibre. They guarantee that their wool only comes from free-range sheep that are never live transported, kept in feedlots or exposed to GMOs.
Merino wool is natural Air-Conditioning. It keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer and moves moisture away from the body.
Merino Air-ConTM is constructed from superfine merino fibres that are spun around a nylon core. This provides the next-to-skin comfort, breathability and odour control of merino with the durability of nylon. A touch of elastane provides ease of movement and shape retention.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.