This TRIPULSE T-shirt is your perfect all-round sustainable workout companion, and your skin and nature will thank you for it. Plus it's absolutly (micro-)plastic free and Climate Neutral Certified.
You can go for a run in it or even wear it on days when you just want to chill or work from home - it will keep you cool and comfortable while looking great.
Engineered with smart features such as high neck and loose fit for unlimited movement and made for all kinds of workout intensities and activities.
The soft and cooling fabric made from a unique eucalyptus fiber blend is lightweight, extremely breathable and feels very smooth on the skin. It doesn't have that “plastic-like” feel and is odor resistant (so you don't need to wash them after each use, saving water and energy).
Designed with love in Sweden, all materials sourced and garments ethically made in Europe.
- Loose fit
- High neck
- Hip-length (on average, depending on your individual size)
- Naturally antibacterial by being unfavorable for bacterial growth, odor resistant
- Naturally breathable fabric
- Very comfortable & soft material
- Multifunctional for all kinds of workout intensities
- Non-toxic and skin-friendly material without harmful chemicals
Fit & Sizing: Please find the size table here. When you are in doubt between 2 sizes, we recommend the smaller size as TRIPULSE tops have a wider cut.
Model wears size S.
Designed in Sweden, ethically made in Portugal in a GOTS-certified factory.
Thanks to the unique material composition of biodegradable and compostable TENCEL™ it is free from harmful microplastic - keeping our waters, land and bodies clean and healthy.
Vegan - The material doesn't contain any animal products and no animal tests have been done on the clothes.
Tripulse is a female founded company. Franziska is a huge running & fitness enthusiast who started her business with a kickstarter campaign in 2020.
Made from 100% sustainable and certified eucalyptus fiber blend TENCEL™
Tencel fibers are biodegradable and compostable and can fully revert back to nature when it comes to the end of their product life compared to (recycled) polyester, and they don’t have the environmental and health issues that come with plastic. TENCEL™ has ca. 50% more moisture absorption compared to cotton, uses much less water and chemicals. It doesn’t itch at all compared to wool, is not an animal product and has a much lower contribution to global warming.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.