The Koobi Fora is a nimble trail shoe proudly made in Kenya and certified Climate Neutral. Enda shoes are designed to reward a natural midfoot strike and the Koobi Fora is no exception: With its flexible rock plate and 4mm drop it allows you to dance over any terrain on the middle to long-distance runs and the water-resistant shield over the front of the foot helps your feet stay dry when running in wet conditions. Harambee!
All colorways are inspired by birds found in northern Kenya. This model is a nod to the Somali Ostrich.
- Weight: 275g (9.7 oz.)
- drop: 4 mm
- 18mm high-rebound EVA
- ride: neutral
- supports a natural midfoot strike
- breathable water and dust resistant mesh upper in the front
- 180° TPU toe cap to protect your midfoot
- sock-like fit integrated into the quick dying heel collar
- lace-loops for comfortable and individual lacing
- comes in a beautiful shoe bag made in Kenya (No box)
Enda was founded with the ambition to bring Kenyan athletic greatness to runners everywhere while also fueling Kenya's economic development by creating jobs and strengthening the local supply chain.
The company is constantly pursuing more benefits for workers and are committed to being as environmentally friendly as possible.
A portion of the purchase price of each pair of shoes goes towards the ENDA Community Foundation to support social good initiatives in Kenya.
Climate Neutral certified company. The first in Africa, and the first climate-neutral road running shoes.
Upper made from a Polyester thread.
Midsole made of high-rebound EVA under the forefoot and high-abrasion EVA under the heel.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.