The W.W.M. collection was designed by ciele to represent local and diverse communities from major city marathons. This limited New York Marathon edition cap takes you through the five boroughs in a certified recycled polyester fibre, made from post-consumer water bottles and pre-consumer waste.
Designed for people who run.
- limited edition
- UPF +40°C protection
- machine washable
- ciele athletics™ million miles guarantee
- SOFTflat brim for easy packability
- reflective detailing for night run visibility
- 5-panel fit. 58 cm
- adjustable - one size fits most
- weight: 62 g
Made from REPREVE - a certified recycled polyester fibre, made from post-consumer water bottles and pre-consumer waste. 100% traceable and certified.
Founded by two runners in Montreal, Canada, ciele athletics™s company slogan is Everybody run.
Made for 1 million miles: if anything goes bad with your cap, ciele athletics™ will take it back for repair, replacement or refund.
Fabrics: 100% Repreve Recycled Polyester
Lining: 100% Repreve Recycled Polyester
Brim: EVA foam
COOLwick™ fabric for extra lightweight & fast drying performance
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.