The Condor 2 is the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions. Combining maximum comfort and a very secured feel, it is a reliable partner to enjoy your run.
VEJA running shoes come in a Slim and Wide last - we deliberately don't call it women's and men's - choose the width that matches your feet. Since VEJA shoes run small, please order one size larger. The VEJA size chart can be found here.
- weight: (size EU 42) 301 g
- drop: 10 mm
- heel height: 27 mm
- forefoot height: 17 mm
- ride: neutral
- surface: roads / dirt roads
- L-Foam cushioning relentlessly absorbs shocks
- upper made from Alveomesh, light and breathable fabric to drain excess heat away
- an inner sock construction provides a seamless feel and great comfort
- naturally sticky Amazonian rubber in the outsole improves grip
- one-piece E.V.A. midsole provides a more stable ride offering ground contact at every phase of the stride
- Pebax is both light and strong, providing great support without extra weight where it is most needed
The Condor2 is made from 57% bio-based and recycled materials, including sugar cane, banana oil, rice waste and Amazonian rubber. Using rubber from the Amazonian rainforest increases the economic value of the forest and helps fight against deforestation. Read more.
All shoes are made in a 50 yrs high-standard running shoe specialized factory in Ceará, in the North of Brazil where working and living conditions, as well as the dignity of the worker, are valued and secured. (I.L.O. standards).
Logistics are handled by a professional social inclusion company in France.
The running outsoles of the VEJA Condor 2 are 61% bio-based (30% of Amazonian rubber and 31% rice waste).
The cushioning technology L-foam gives 80% energy return and is made from 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex.
Upper inserts are made from Pebax RNew, a light and strong material used for elite footwear products. VEJA uses a special version, made from 100% Ricinus oil.
The letter V on the side of the shoe is also Pebax RNew, made from 100% Ricinus oil.
The insoles s are 72% bio-based and recycled (51% sugar cane, 21% recycled plastic bottles). The midsole is 62% bio-based (57% sugar cane, 5% banana oil).
The outsole is 61% bio-based (30% Amazonian rubber, 31% rice waste).
Panels are made from T.P.U.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.