You like the look of classic bike shorts but miss that little bit extra? The "Lucky Numbers" shorts, like the rest of the 42|54 range, not only support your perfect look but also your perfect run! The material of the shorts is sweat-wicking, breathable and, like the matching bra, made of a 4-way stretch fabric. So even in high temperatures, the shorts are just right for you! Last but not least, a special detail: a contrasting knitted band on the front adds a special detail to this tight without compromising the perfect fit.
- suited for medium and heavy workouts
- slim fit
42|54 was founded by two Olympic runners whose silver medal in Beijing turned to gold after a disqualification due to doping - That's why their brand is set out to making clean clothes for clean athletes and talk about it.
Responsibly made in Tunisia in a certified factory that guarantees a safe working environment, no child or forced labour and payment of living wages.
Made from a circular 4-way stretch fabric, that generates only 53% of the CO2 emissions of a standard nylon production.
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals)
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- ISO 9001 (Standard of quality management)
Fabric : 67% Polamide, 33% Elastane
Trims: 70% Viscose, 30% Polyester
Machine wash at 30°C
All fabrics are made in Europe and handpicked based on their environmental footprint and lifetime durability.
Machine wash at 30°
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.