The performance bra - made for long runs and long days! The circular knit material with 4-way stretch feels like a second skin. The breathable and lightweight fabric makes this bra not only the right choice for everyday wear, but also for your next run.
- for medium to heavy workouts
- slim fit - if you are between two sizes pick the smaller one
42|54 was founded by two Olympic runners whose silver medal in Beijing turned to gold after a disqualification due to doping - That's why their brand is set out to making clean clothes for clean athletes and talk about it.
Responsibly made in Portugal in a certified factory that guarantees a safe working environment, no child or forced labour and payment of living wages.
Made from a circular 4-way stretch fabric, that generates only 53% of the CO2 emissions of standard nylon production.
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of Chemicals)
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- ISO 9001 (Standard of quality management)
All fabrics are made in Europe and handpicked based on their environmental footprint and lifetime durability.
Fabric : 67% Polyamide, 33% Elastane
Shell: 100% Polyester
Machine wash 30°C
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.