Make It Matter. In your training. In your everyday life. Our cosy dark blue jumper is made from 100% organic cotton and has a loose fit. We love the jumper for the pretty embroidery. The cut of the jumper is slightly shorter than regular jumpers.
The sweatshirt is your ideal workout companion and can be combined with our leggings with the high waistband because of the shorter fit. But this cosy jumper will also spice up any outfit away from the gym.
- MAKE IT MATTER embroidery on the chest
- Ambiletics logo on the back
- boxy cut
*this product will be sent out directly by our partner Ambiletics (in Munich)
Responsibly made in Portugal in a GOTS-certified factory.
Made with organic cotton.
Ambiletics has been awarded the vegan-approved seal by PETA.
MAKE IT MATTER is not just the motto on the sweater, it runs through the company culture of Ambiletics. Founded and owned by Guilia, a passionate trail runner and yogini - they are set out to change the sports industry to make it greener.
They also part of their sales to social initiatives that are committed to greater sustainability and environmental protection.
100% organic cotton
Machine wash at max 40°C on delicate cycle. Do not: machine dry, iron or use a fabric softener. Do: enjoy this product.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.