Function meets performance: your active muscles are supported by compression areas, reflectors make you visible even on runs in the dark. And these are just two reasons why the AR2 Renew Compression Tights by casall are one of our favourites, both for performance-oriented training and clever choices to keep your run safely while looking sharp.
- dense, non-see-through fabric
- laminated seams to prevent friction
- comfortable waistband with an internal drawstring
- inside leg panel to minimize friction
Our model Swen is 189cm and wears size M.
made responsibly in the EU (Italy)
The compression material is Econyl®, made from 100% recycled polyamide fibres.
casall’s core values are innovative solutions, honesty, and high ethical standards.
65% Recycled Polyamide 35% Lycra Xtra life 190g/m2
Fabric is made of Econyl®, a 100% regenerated polyamide fibre. The high content of Lycra®XtraLife gives the fabric extra elasticity and enhances its shaping power and comfiness.
- Non-see-through material
- high shaping and compression power
- works as a filter against sunrays, ensuring a UPF 50+ UV protection factor
Machine wash at 40° C or less. Don’t use fabric softener.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.