District Vision Air-Wear tech Tee for both casual and high performance runs. Constructed from “hidden mesh” fabric and designed to allow the skin to breathe in intense conditions. Tested by long-distance running teams from all over the globe.
- unisex cut
- mid lightweight short-sleeved running top
- District Vision monogram on the front
- District Vision name on the back
Our model Kenny wears the green Air Wear Tee in colourway "Woods". He is 178cm tall and wears size M
Responsibly made in the EU (Lithuania).
High quality for extra durability.
District Vision was founded by two runners with a holistic approach to athleticism and the idea that mental wellbeing is the foundation of every form of physical exercise.
They created the Mindful Athlete Program (MAP) to make meditation available to more runners and active souls in New York and beyond, working with leading teachers in both fields.
79% polyester 21% Elastane
Machine wash at 30° C or less and hang out to dry. Don’t tumble dry
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.