District Vision's Keiichi Calm-Tech sunglasses are immune to fogging up! (This comes especially handy when wearing a mask.)
They were developed and tested over a two-year process in a collaboration between New York athletes and Japanese engineers. The frame incorporates the D+ lens technology. Calm Tech Fog protection, a hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and the temple tips come with a titanium core.
With all their products, District Visions maintain the methodology of Kaizen, the concept of continuous improvement, to make the finest tools for athletes.
This model comes in a black frame with Calm-Tech lenses, a revolutionary porous lens technology that absorbs moisture from fog and light rain to let it dissipate faster, ensuring vision in all conditions. It also has D+ lens technology that is made from polycarbonate which is shatterproof. Its lens blocks all reflected light in addition to direct intense sun rays.
- Calm-Tech dissipates fog e.a. for better vision.
- polarized lens technology
- anti-reflective application for holistic eye protection.
- lenses made from and shatterproof Polycarbonate.
- Temple tips with a titanium core
- oleophobic treatment to repel water and oil
- comes with a microfiber running pouch and Munken print paper box.
For extra safety and style combine with the matching Sports Strap.
Mindfully made in Japan.
District Vision was founded by two runners with a holistic approach to athleticism and the idea that mental wellbeing is the foundation of every form of physical exercise.
They created the Mindful Athlete Program (MAP) to make meditation available to more runners and active souls in New York and beyond, working with leading teachers in both fields.
All products are designed in high quality for extra durability. Buy one very good pair of sunglasses instead of ten in poor quality.
The frame incorporates the D+ lens technology with Calm Tech treatment, a hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and the temple tips come with a titanium core.
The hypoallergenic nose pad is mounted with titanium screws and a titanium core to produce the lightest, most comfortable sports frame.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.