Custom-made in Los Angeles, the Mudita Hoodie is from a heavy-duty blend of 50% recycled cotton and 50% BCI. Better Cotton Initiative cares for soil health, water supply and biodiversity.
The vintage-inspired faded black hue is achieved with a reactive dye process followed by an enzyme wash.
- loose fit, unisex cut
- District Vision embroidery on the sleeve
- Mindful Athlete Print on the chest
- washed-out look due to natural dying process
True to (men's) size - if you usually order women's sizes go one size down.
Responsibly made in Los Angeles.
Better Cotton Initiative with care for soil health, water supply and biodiversity.
All-natural dye process.
Founded by two runners with a holistic approach to athleticism and the idea that mental wellbeing is the foundation of every form of physical exercise.
They created the Mindful Athlete Program (MAP) to make meditation available to more runners and active souls in New York and beyond, working with leading teachers in both fields.
50% recycled cotton, 50% BCI. Better Cotton Initiative
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.