The limited Lapatet RAINBOW RUNNER from the Kenyan Brand ENDA comes in a beautiful black colourway with a rainbow midsole. Look good and feel good: $10 of each pair sold will go directly to the National Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission of Kenya supporting local LGBT Rights initiatives.
The ENDA Lapatet is the go-to shoe for the majority of your weekly mileage. Comfortably cushioned, yet surprisingly light with a sock-like upper, these are designed for your easy runs, long runs and recovery sessions.
Due to the soft high-rebound foam under the midfoot and the firmer foam at the heel and the forefoot, the Lapatet rewards you especially if you "Run Kenyan" - a natural midfoot strike.
- lightweight: 261 g
- drop: 6 mm
- 24mm high-rebound EVA
- ride: neutral
- supports a midfoot strike
- slightly wider than normal toe-box
- comes in a beautiful shoe bag made in Kenya (No box)
Enda was founded with the ambition to bring Kenyan athletic greatness to runners everywhere while also fueling Kenya's economic development by creating jobs and strengthening the local supply chain.
The company is constantly pursuing more benefits for workers and are committed to being as environmentally friendly as possible.
ENDA is a certified B-Corporation and also the first climate-neutral certified company in Africa.
We are donating $10 of every Rainbow Runner sold to the National Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission of Kenya.
Knitted upper made from polyester thread.
The midsole is 53 durometer high rebound EVA under the forefoot and 55 durometer high abrasion EVA under the heel. The sole is made from rubber.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.