girlfriend collective - The Skort High-Rise / Sky
We cannot decide - Are these compressive shorts with a skirt on top or an exercise skirt with built-in shorts? The high waist fit in light-blue has hidden pockets to make you look good and optimally equipped whether you are running a marathon or catching the bus. Check out our Dylan Bra in the same light-blue colourway.
- side slits for unrestricted mobility
- mesh pockets for all the little things you might or might not need on your run
- Sweat-wicking and sheer-proof
- four-way stretch for freedom of movement from running to cartwheeling
girlfriend collective offers sizes from XXS - XXXXXXL. If you would like to order a size we don't have in our assortment please contact us and we will help.
Made responsibly in Vietnam, in an SA8000 certified factory that guarantees safe working conditions, no child labour and the worker's right to unionise.
girlfriend collective donates a portion of their net proceeds to the Black Lives Matter movement (The Loveland Foundation, The Okra Project, and the NAACP Legal & Defense Fund)
Made from 23 recycled plastic bottles using eco-friendly dyes.
Can be recycled with ReGirlfriend.
79% recycled Polyester
Machine wash cold with similar colours. Line dry flat.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.