The Black Hole Waist Pack 5 from Patagonia is a beautiful and versatile hip bag, perfect for travelling, hiking or for the festival season yet to begin.
The adjustable strap can be optimally adjusted so that the bag sits securely on your hip or where you want to wear it. With the side compression straps, the contents can be perfectly secured. There is even room for two water bottles.
- side compression straps to secure content
- mesh inside pocket
- front stash pocket for phone and keys
- 2 stretch pockets to hold water bottles or else
- extremely breathable mesh for maximum all-day comfort
- Weight: 320g
Fair Trade certified™ sewn in Vietnam.
Made from 100% post-consumer recycled PES; the main fabric is bluesign™-certified
We love Patagonia for its activism. They have made it their company goal to take action about the climate crisis. They do so by with various measures - from supporting youth fighting against oil drilling to suing president Trump.
Patagonia is reducing their carbon footprint down to zero with a four-pillar plan until 2025, offers free repairs, and pay 1% of their sales to the protection and preservation of our environment.
Main fabric: 295g/m², 300-denier ripstop fabric made of 100% recycled polyester with TPU laminate
Futter: 102 g/m², 200-Denier Gewebe aus 100% Recycling-Polyester mit PU-Beschichtung
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.