This trail-running vest fits like a garment against your body when empty, but it can also carry all your long-distance gear with an adjustable internal support system, stretch panels and extra-large chest pockets. And everything is at hand even when you're on the go.
Extra-large chest pockets offer plenty of space - including for the two included 500ml HydraPak® bottles. Zippered back pocket and easy-access side pockets provide storage for larger items like spare clothes. The elastic load control straps and stabilizers can be conveniently adjusted on the fly for different amounts of luggage.
- back pocket and easy-access side pockets
- small pack size (can be stowed in its own pocket)
- elastic straps for load control
- trecking poles can be attached left and right
- adjustable chest straps
- weight: 175g
size S: 86-94 cm
size L: 107-122 cm
Fair Trade certified™ sewn in the Philippines.
We love Patagonia for its activism. They have made it their company goal to take action about the climate crisis. They do so by with various measures - from supporting youth fighting against oil drilling to suing former president Trump.
Patagonia is also reducing their carbon footprint down to zero with a four-pillar plan until 2025, offers free repairs, and donate 1% of their sales to the protection and preservation of our environment.
Main material: 125 g/m², 200-denier monomesh fabric made of 100% nylon
Inserts: 51 g/m², 20-denier Pertex® stretch taffeta made of 100% nylon (54% recycled) with DWR (durable water repellent) waterproofing.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.