Hamburg based runamics has a premier: the first Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified™ trackpants in the world. Harmless to you, harmless to the planet. Very comfy wearing. Made for every occasion: warm-up, workout, chill. Best combined with a runamics Cradle to Cradle Hoodie to form the comfiest and most sustainable tracksuit.
- narrow cut at the calf, but you can easily wear a tights underneath
- there is a hidden elastic band plus a cord in the waist to guarantee a perfect fit
- pockets on both sides
- separate smartphone compartment in the left pocket
Unisex cut. Oversized fit so can wear your workout gear underneath.
Men: please order the size you always order. If you´re typically between 2 sizes, choose the smaller one.
Women: please order one size smaller than usual (if you typically order S, please go for XS here)
Made in India under completely fair conditions in a certified factory (everything from one source).
100% organic cotton without any additional chemical substances.
Cradle to Cradle Gold certified (by EPEA GmbH Partner of Drees & Sommer in Hamburg).
GOTS, Grüner Knopf & Fairtrade certified.
Transported to Europe by boat.
If this piece of clothing needs repair, runamics will take care of it.
runamics is a company founded by runners in Hamburg for runners everywhere, looking for sportswear without synthetics.
100% Organic Cotton, completely made without chemically harmful substances. Especially suitable for people with sensitive skin. 100% compostable.
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.