Lightweight, short running tights made with sweat-absorbing stretch material for your run or your workout - performance meets eco-innovation!
The material of these tights is a true innovation and ecological at the same time through it´s composition. One part of the fabric is an innovative polyamide (nylon) that degrades significantly faster than conventional polyamide. The other part is a special biodegrdable elasthan to ensure a good fit, which is Cradle to Cradle certified. The label, elastic waistband and other trims are also biodegradable and certified.
Fit & Sizing
- Tight fit for male runners.
- Model is 189 cm and wears size M.
This article will be sent out directly from our partner runamics.
Made in Poland under fair conditions
Made with biodegradable elasthane and innovative, faster composting polyamide. So if these pants end up in the environment (landfill) as a worst case scenario, it will decompose in less than five years. Conventional synthetic fibers remain in the environment for many decades or centuries.
66% polyamide with improved biodegradability, 34% biodegradable elastan
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.