These black shorts by TRIPULSE are your perfect and ultra comfortable all-round sustainable workout and activity companion, and your skin and nature will thank you for them. Plus they are Climate Neutral Certified.
Engineered with smart features such as perfectly sized hidden pockets, they are squat-proof, not see-through and made for all kinds of workout intensities and activities.
The soft and cooling fabric made from a unique eucalyptus fiber blend is extremely breathable, stretchy and feels very smooth on the skin. They don't have that “plastic-like” feel and are odor resistant (so you don't need to wash them after each use, saving water and energy).
Thanks to the unique material composition of biodegradable and compostable TENCEL™ and Roica® V550, they are free from harmful microplastic - keeping our waters, land and bodies clean and healthy.
Designed with love in Sweden, all materials sourced and garments ethically made in Europe.
- High waist
- Non see-through
- Inner pockets hidden in the front of the waistband to put your keys and cards
- Won’t slide down & distraction free thanks to adjustable drawstring inside of waistband
- Naturally antibacterial by being unfavorable for bacterial growth, odor resistant
- Naturally breathable fabric
- Very comfortable & stretchy material
- Multifunctional for all kinds of workout intensities and other activities
- Made from sustainable wood fiber TENCEL™ and Roica® V550 stretch
- Non-toxic and skin-friendly material without harmful chemicals
Fit & Sizing: Please find the size table here. When you are in doubt between 2 sizes, we recommend the smaller size as TRIPULSE tights have a high stretch content.
Model wears size S.
Designed in Sweden, ethically made in Portugal in a GOTS-certified factory.
Thanks to the unique material composition of biodegradable and compostable TENCEL™ it is free from harmful microplastic - keeping our waters, land and bodies clean and healthy.
Vegan - The material doesn't contain any animal products and no animal tests have been done on the clothes.
Tripulse is a female founded company. Franziska is a huge running & fitness enthusiast who started her business with a kickstarter campaign in 2020.
Made from 100% sustainable and certified eucalyptus fiber blend TENCEL™ with Roica® V550 stretch
How do we ship your order?
We ship our packages exclusively with DHL GoGreen, so you get your new favorite running gear as fast as possible. However, climate-neutral shipping is just as important to us. Greenhouse gases caused by the transport are offset by climate protection projects. All packages are also insured by DHL against loss or damage in transit. A win-win situation for everyone ;-)
How fast do we ship your order?
After you have placed and paid for your order, we get your products ready for shipment and ship them with DHL on the same or next day. However, it may well be that we wait a day longer to make the pickup by DHL worthwhile. We want to avoid unnecessary journeys and thus higher CO2 emissions.
Within Germany the average delivery time is between two and four, within Europe on average five to seven and outside Europe at least eight to 14 working days.
Delivery times may differ for orders that are shipped by our partnered brands. For these products, the delivery time is depends on the partner and the expected delivery time is shown on the product page.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
What are your shipping costs?
- Germany: Shipping costs and packaging are 4,90 € per order within Germany. From a purchase value of 150 € we take over the shipping costs for you.
- EU: The shipping costs (including packaging) within the EU are 12,90 € per order.
- Non-EU: If you want us to send your package to non-EU countries within Europe, the shipping and handling costs are 19,90 €. Please note that you may have to pay additional duties, taxes and fees. The average delivery time within Europe is five to seven days.
- Outside Europe: For shipments outside Europe there is a shipping and handling charge of 34,90 € per order. The average delivery time outside Europe is at least one to two weeks.
All information provided regarding the availability, shipping and delivery dates of a product are indicative and not binding.